Sentry / L.E.V.8 TM
Sentry Business Resilience Solutions Pty Ltd., (ABN 28 335 870 819) trading as Sentry Safety Systems (Sentry) is committed to protecting your privacy.
1. We respect your privacy
1.1. Sentry respects your right to privacy and is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and website visitors. We adhere to the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). This policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information.
1.2. “Personal information” is information we hold which is identifiable as being about you.
2. Collection of personal information
2.1. Sentry will, from time to time, receive and store personal information you enter onto our website, provided to us directly or given to us in other forms.
2.2. Sentry collects your personal information so we can perform our business functions and activities. Sentry only collects information that is reasonably necessary for one or more of our functions or activities. The information that we collect, assists in the following:
- Providing our clients with a clear understanding of the level of legislative and policy compliance that your business operates under
- Providing our clients with a clear understanding of the level of compliance that your employees, who may interact with our client’s business, operate under
- Assisting our clients with any induction processes
- Accessing personal information, we hold about you and seek the correction of such information
- Providing you access to your personal information to assist you with ongoing compliance
If you do not disclose the personal information that we are seeking to collect, then we may be unable to meet the compliance requirements outlined by our clients in terms of their set levels of compliance management.
2.3. You may provide basic information such as your name, phone number, address and email address to enable us to send information, provide updates and process your product or service order. We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, when you provide information about your personal or business affairs, change your content or email preference, respond to surveys and/or promotions, provide financial or credit card information, or communicate with our customer support.
2.4. Additionally, we may also collect any other information you provide while interacting with us.
3. How we collect your personal information
4. Use of your personal information
4.1 Sentry may use personal information collected from you to provide you with information, updates and our services. We may also make you aware of new and additional products, services and opportunities available to you. We may use your personal information to improve our products and services and better understand your needs.
4.2. Sentry may contact you by a variety of measures including, but not limited to telephone, email, SMS or mail.
5. Disclosure of your personal information
5.1. We may disclose your personal information to our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers and/or our contractors or service providers and our clients, the clients that you are linked to in the L.E.V.8™ system, insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy or for the purposes of operating of our business or website, responding to our client requests, responding to your requests, or providing our products and services or information to you. We will not disclose your personal information to an unrelated third party, without your consent, unless required under law. Personal information is only supplied to a third party when it is required for the delivery of our services.
5.2. We may from time to time need to disclose personal information to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request.
5.3. We may also use your personal information to protect the copyright, trademarks, legal rights, property or safety of Sentry, https://Sentrysafety.online, its customers or third parties.
5.4. Information that we collect may from time to time be stored, processed in or transferred between parties located in countries outside of Australia. These may include, but are not limited to Australia, New Zealand, Singapore.
5.5. If there is a change of control in our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser under an agreement to maintain confidentiality. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith and where required by any of the above circumstances.
6. Security of your personal information
6.1. Sentry is committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
7. Access to your personal information
7.1. You may request details of personal information that we hold about you in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). A small administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. If you would like a copy of the information, which we hold about you or believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7.2. We reserve the right to refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
7.3. If your business or personal information is incorrect, in some circumstances you have the opportunity to correct it online or alternatively you can contact the L.E.V.8™ administrator in writing at email@example.com. If you have a question about our Privacy Statement or wish to make a complaint about the way we have collected, used, held or disclosed your personal information, please contact us in writing on firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Complaints about privacy
8.1. If you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please feel free to send in details of your complaints to email@example.com. We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint.
10.1. When you visit our website
When you come to our website (https://sentrysafety.online) we may collect certain information such as browser type, operating system, website visited immediately before coming to our site, etc. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use our site, such that we can improve our service.
10.3. Third party sites
Our site may from time to time have links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. These links are meant for your convenience only. Links to third party websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these websites. Please be aware that Sentry is not responsible for the privacy practices of other such websites. We encourage our users to be aware, when they leave our website, to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personal identifiable information.
Site terms and conditions
Your use of this website is governed by these Terms and the associated websites
No client relationship between you and any of Sentry’s entities or any affiliated and subsidiary business, is or may be created by your access or use of the website or any information contained therein. The only way to become our client is through a mutual written agreement.
Links to or from other Sites
This site may contain links to external websites and there may be any number of automatic links to other sites, which may interest you. Sentry does not accept any responsibility in respect of the content of those sites nor can it be assumed that Sentry has reviewed or approved of such sites or their content, nor do we warrant that he links to these sites work or are up to date.
The information and material on this website is intended to provide a general guide only. While Sentry uses reasonable care in compiling and presenting the information and material on this website, we make no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the accuracy, currency, completeness, adequacy, suitability or operation of this website, any services we may provide through it or the information or material it contains.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Sentry shall not be responsible or liable for:
- any loss, liability or damage suffered or incurred arising out of or in connection with any access to or use of the website or any of its content;
- any reliance on, or decision made on the basis of, information or material shown on or omitted from this website;
- any representation or otherwise in respect of the existence or availability of any job, vacancy, assignment or other engagement or appointment advertised on this website;
- any representation or otherwise that any employer or client will ask for a candidate’s information, ask to interview or hire a candidate, or that any candidates will be available or will meet the needs of any employer or client;
- any breach of these Terms and Conditions by Sentry caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control;
- any fault, delays, interruptions or lack of availability of this website and any of the services provided through this website, which may occur due to intermittent failures of this website or the need for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services;
- any representation that data provided through this website will be free of worms, viruses, Trojan horses or any other computer code that may adversely affect any communication;
- (k) any information or material carried on any website operated by a third party which may be accessed from this website.
If any warranty cannot be excluded, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Sentry’s liability will be limited to resupply of the relevant service, the cost of resupplying the service or the cost of repairing the services, at our option. In any event, Sentry will not be responsible or liable for any indirect, consequential, incidental, exemplary, punitive or special damages, loss, liability or expense.
Signing Up on Our Website
If you upload any information or create an L.E.V.8TM Account, you must ensure that the details provided by you at that or at any other time are accurate, up to date and complete.
You must immediately update and inform us of any changes to your information.
If you sign up to use L.E.V.8TM Account you will be asked to create a password and a login. In order to prevent fraud, you must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password, you should notify us immediately. We accept no liability for any unauthorised use.
By using this site, you are solely responsible for any and all occurrences, which includes maintaining up-to-date, correct, accurate and complete information on your L.E.V.8TM Account and uploading materials which do not breach or infringe the Intellectual Property Rights of any third party.
If Sentry has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of our website, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your L.E.V.8TM Account.
If Sentry has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of our website, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your L.E.V.8TM Account
You can delete your L.E.V.8TM Account and any corresponding alerts within the account at any time by logging into L.E.V.8TM Account and selecting the “Delete Account” link. The suspension or cancellation of your L.E.V.8TM Account and your right to use the website shall not affect either party’s statutory rights or liabilities.
Any information submitted may be accessed by Sentry globally.
All trademarks, trade names, logos, information and material available on this website are the property of Sentry Business Resilience Solutions Pty Ltd (ABN 28 335 870 819)and its licensees.
Any unauthorised reproduction is prohibited.
You may only access, use and print the information and material on this website for non-commercial or personal use provided that you keep intact all copyright and proprietary notices. You must not otherwise reproduce, adapt, store, transmit, print, display, commercialise, publish or create derivative works from any part of the content, format or design of the website.
If you seek to reproduce or otherwise use the content in any way it is your responsibility to obtain approval from us for such use where necessary
Subject to any local laws that cannot be excluded, the law applicable to use the material and information contained only and this website and to disputes arising out of such material and information is the law of Victoria, Australia.
General information about visits to our Websites is collected by our computer servers, with small files “cookies” that our Websites transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow the delivery of “cookies”). The “cookies” are used to follow the pattern of movements of users by letting us know which pages on our Websites are visited, in what order and how often and the previous website visited and also to process the items you select if you are making purchases from our Websites. The anonymous non-personal information that we collect and analyse in not personal information as described in the Privacy Act.
1. Why do we use “cookies” and other web use tracking technologies?
- When you access our Website, small files containing a unique identification (ID) number may be downloaded by your web browser and stored in the cache of your computer. The purpose of sending these files with a unique ID number is so that our Website can recognise your computer when you next visit our Website. The “cookies” that are shared with your computer can’t be used to discover any personal information such as your name, address or email address they merely identify your computer to our Websites when you visit us.
- We can also log the internet protocol address (IP address) of visitors to our Website so that we can work out the countries in which the computers are located.
- We collect information using “cookies” and other tracking technologies for the following reasons:
- to help us monitor the performance of our Website so that we can improve the operation of the Website and the services we offer;
- to provide personalised services to each user of our Website to make their navigation through our Website easier and more rewarding to the user;
- to sell advertising on the Website in order to meet some of the costs of operating the Website and improve the content on the Website; and
- when we have permission from the user, to market the services we provide by sending emails that are personalised to what we understand are the interests of the user.
- Even if you have given us permission to send you emails, you can, at any time, decide not to receive further emails and will be able to “unsubscribe” from that service.
- In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Website, deliver advertisements on and through the Website, and so on.
2. What are your choices regarding cookies?
Full Name: Stephen Goss – Sentry Director
Date: 1 December 2020